Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sun and Sand


I was talking with my friend, Julia, about how to squeeze her sugar cane that she grows. I was thinking about the booth that people in Cambodia use to squeeze sugar cane, thought I might find some of my photos in Cambodia that somehow captured it somewhere in background. Sugar cane juice is very popular in Cambodia, in local language it called "tek empel". It squeeze it with a small slice of tangerine orange, and it taste really good and fresh in hot sunny day.

I don't find any photos with that simple machine on the background from my photos collection, instead I found this photo, a white sand beach in Cambodia. The water is very shallow a perfect place for those who don't know how to swim but still intrigued to be in the water. I really miss this place.

No comments: